Play To Learn
The Play to Learn program provides opportunities for parents and children to interact with each other in a community- based program that fosters foundational learning and social skills.
You will have opportunities to:
- Develop your child’s speech and language, social skills, and self-esteem.
- Help your child develop fine motor skills e.g. drawing, painting, cutting, etc.
- Develop your child’s play and social skills with other children.
- Get to know the school community.
- Build relationships with other parents.
- Have opportunities to seek further advice from support services, such as the Community Nurse.
IS YOUR CHILD ELIGIBLE FOR THE PROGRAM?
- Yes, if your child will be attending our Kindergarten in 2022.
- Yes, if you can provide a current AIR (Australian Immunisation History Statement) confirming they are up to date.
- Younger children are welcome but only if they have a sibling who is eligible for the program.